Friday, December 23, 2011

I love Laurie Made Me Scraps Reindeer

****Sorry, Laurie's blog post with these darling elements is no longer available****
This wins THEE most delightful reindeer award!!!!  And the trees are pretty cute too.  
Follow the image link to Laurie's blog to download this freebie.  
Look what I did with it below, using my papers.


Visit Laurie to Pick up these Elements



These free papers came from these posts:




To acquire an individual PNG image left click image to enlarge.
Right click enlarged image and "Save Image As..."









3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. And also to thank you for all of the papers and elements that you have created.

Administrator said...

Merry Christmas to you too Jennifer.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 24, 2011. Thanks again.