Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TUESDAY'S GUEST FREEBIES


Look at this gorgeous colored pencil artwork by Grand's 9 Creations.  Beautiful.
Advertisement


Grand's 9 Creations has been working on zoo...

...art.  I think most young families have a
stash...

Advertisement


...of zoo photos.  We have the gorgeous Utah...

...Hogle Zoo here.  You can use the internet...

Advertisement


...to visit the zoo site you visited and pull images
from them into your scrapbook layouts.  So
you'll have photos of your children,
Professional  zoo photos, and clip art from....

*GRAND'S 9 CREATIONS *


3 comments:

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

As always, thank you thank you thank you. This is a wonderful honor that you have given me again this week. It means more than you know .... that you like my work. If you get a chance ... go to April 13th under post "Cat's Prsonality" and you can see my other love. That is drawing with colored pencils. I will be taking them with me to my mother's. I am going to try to do some sketching while I'm there of her. Hugs, Sue

Administrator said...

I had to add your beautiful artwork at the top. Couldn't leave it out after I saw it.

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Now, this I did not expect!!!! Bastet is the only animal portrait I've done with colored pencils. You are all the inspiration I need to try to venture out and do some of my own elements when I get back. Thank you so much.
Hugs, Sue